Why choose Raman Classes?
Teachers with degree from IITs and IIITs.
More than 40% of each batch are in IITs, IIITs, NITs and PSUs. Every year students get there dream job in there dream company.
Personal attention to each student through weekly reports and answering questions in personal. Mock Test after every subject and 15 complete mock test for GATE.
Rigorous Study Material
All subjects are covered thoroughly with lecture notes, tutorial and worksheet. All the mock tests are conducted online.
Dr. Ankush Mittal
(Chief Instructor at Raman Classes)
- Highest GATE score amongst all applicants at IIT-Delhi
- Topper in M.S./M.Tech. at IIT Delhi
- Outstanding Ph.D. award at NUS, Singapore
- NASI Young scientist award 2006, Platinum Jubilee, Inaugurated by the Prime Minister,
- ISCA 95th Young scientist award 2008, Conferred by the President of India
- IIT Roorkee, Outstanding Teacher Award, 2008
- IBM International faculty Award, 2008
- Graphic Era Research Award, 2012
- Graphic Era Research Award, 2015
- Asstt. Prof., NUS, Singapore
- Asstt. Prof., BITS Pilani
- Assoc. Prof., IIT Roorkee
- Director Research, COER
- Director Research, GEU (from October 2011 to 2019)
- B. Tech. CSE (IIT Delhi) ‘96
- M. S. (Research), CSE(IIT Delhi) ‘98
- Ph.D. (National University of Singapore), 2001
- INAE best B. Tech. project award in 2005 and 2010
- IBM outstanding PhD award
- Agilent Engineering award 2005
- IEEE ICISIP 2005 best conference paper award
- From 2005 to 2010, students have bagged best B. Tech. project award at E&CE department, IIT Roorkee every year
- More than 30 students have got scholarship from top US and other universities
- Programming in MATLAB: A problem solving approach, Pearson 2014
- Soft Computing Methods for Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Design Problems, Springer, Germany 2012
- Bayesian Network Technologies: Applications & Graphical Models, Information Science publisher, USA, 2007
Guided 11 Ph.D.s, 40 M. Tech.s, 50 B. Tech. Thesis
More than 300 research journal and conferences